- Meserani Snake Park where you can see a variety of snake’s from Tanzania
- Kwa Morombo- Is an area where you can get goat meat and traditional barbeque prepared by local people.
- Arusha city tour and sightseeing for enjoyment, pleasure, learning and shopping at Uhuru Monument, Clock Tower, Arusha Bus terminal, Central Market and so on.
- Maasai Market- This market is located at Duka Bovu Kisongo area where you can see exchange in sells and buying of cattle, goats, sheep’s e.t.c
- Nature walking, canoeing and bird watching around Lake Duluti.
- A visit to the National Natural History Museum (NNHM) for information about culture and traditions of Arusha people and Tanzania in general. Arusha declaration museum holds displays and exhibitions portraying the glorious struggle of people for land and political expansion
- Meru forest and Ilikiding’a Village for waterfalls
- Tengeru Culture Tourism/ Coffee Tour
- Various curio shops for arts and crafts in and around the city
Guided Arusha Town tour Fee for hotel residents
|Number Of Client||Price/USD $||Quantity|
|1-5||$ 20 usd||Per Person Sharing|
|6-10||$ 15 usd||Per Person Sharing|
Bird watching in the Lake Duluti Forest (2 Hours) ($ 40)Per Person
Canoeing trip at Lake Duluti (2 -3 Hours) $ 50. per person
Kilimanjaro Airport (JRO) to Crest Safari Lodge ($ 50) (One way)
Arusha Airport (ARK) ($20)(One way)